Table of Contents
Multi-Disciplinary Senior Design I
All project-specific information should be placed on this EDGE site under your project's home node. Go to current projects for links.
Student ProjectsBrowse previously completed projects in the archives.
To view active projects, browse current projects.
- Projects can also be listed and filtered by the Project Information script.
- Each project has its own 'home node', which is viewable by 'observing' your project ("Edit Info"). (It will then become visible on the left-hand side of the screen).
Read about project tracks.
- Help is located in Resources
- Projects can be listed and filtered by using the Project Information script.
- Any problems or questions which can't be solved via the Resources project should be submitted to the bug tracker (bottom of left side column). You will need to create a Bugzilla account for the bug tracker if you have not yet used it.
Note Regarding Logging OutWhen you log out of EDGE (click "Non-secured view"), you may also need to exit your browser to be entirely logged out.
For project information: contact the faculty "Guide" assigned to the specific project or track (see the project home node or current projects).
For help with course logistics, registration, etc., see the faculty member assigned to the Senior Design I course from your department:
- EE: George Slack (email@example.com)
- ISE: John Kaemmerlen(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ME: Beth DeBartolo(email@example.com)
- CE: Adriana Becker-Gomez(firstname.lastname@example.org)
For other questions, contact the MSD Program Office:
- Christine Fisher, Program Coordinator (email@example.com)
- Mark Smith, Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For problems with the website, use the bugtracker on the left hand side of this page.