Team Assignments 1
Team Assignment 1
All task are to be completed by all team members:
1. Email your schedule to Robert Alpern (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can set up meeting times for winter quarter.
2. Fill out team info on project homepage (picture, major, email, cell, schedule)
3. Become more familiar with project
- Read over 'Team Documents' in project homepage (DPM Presentations, MS, MALDI)
4. Come to meeting next week with any new ideas or recommendations.
5. Take note in your log books:
- Take note of any concerns or suggestions
- Research/Review anything to help you 'get up to speed' for your part of the project
6. Ask questions!
- Be an active member on the team and come to SD meeting next week with questions?
- Don't be afraid to voice your concerns/opinions
- Recommend any ideas you have to improve this project
7. Complete individual assignments
8. Read over the 'Team Values and Norms' under the Planning Section
- This section outlines the team's expectations and performance
9. Read over the 'Grading and Assessment Scheme' under the Planning Section
- This section outlines the team's grading expectations for SDI & SDII
10. Have fun and lets make this project memorable!