P08331: Microcontroller Starter Kit/public/
Table of Contents
Lead Design Engineer
- Decided to use Lantronix products for wireless
debug/programming interface (WiPort followed by
- Established nondisclosure agreement with Lantronix
- Decided to use TI's C2000 DSP Microcontroller series
(TMS320F2809 or TMS320F28335) for the controller
- Established nondisclosure agreement and alliances with TI
- Decided to use an FPGA/CPLD for the automated programming sequencing and helped with state machine design
- Designed/compiled schematics for Microcontroller
board, Playground board, and Probe board
- Designed over voltage and over current protection for board input.
- Designed in I2C voltage sensor for all 5 rails
- Designed in I2C current sensing circuit for +5v suply
- Created PCB Footprints for some PCB components
- Contributed to the design of the bucket brigade commet push algorithm
- Contributed to the development of the poster content
- Assisted with testing and fixed problems with Rev.1.
- Maintained EDGE page
Lead Software Engineer
- Designed Comet/AJAX web interface for WiPort
(migrated to MatchPort) for debugging and programming.
- Designed and implemented bucket brigade comet push algorithm for debugging interface
- Designed and implemented file uploading algorithm
- Bit-Banged an I2C interface to communicate with onboard I2C sensing peripherals
- Developed the CPLD automated programming state machine in VHDL
- Developed DSP-MatchPort interfacing
- Wrote user manual
- Developed and compiled poster
- Developed and compiled DSP Sample code
- Assisted with testing and fixed problems with Rev. 1.
- Completed PCB Layout.
- Compiled bill of materials.
- Sourced and acquired all components.
- Populated PCB.
- Tested and rectified problems with Rev.1.
- Implemented fixes in Rev.2 schematics and layout.