P08427: LED Lighting Technologies for a Sustainable Entrepreneurial Venture/public/
Questionnaire for Developing World
Questions for Sarah Brownell and end users in Haiti
- What do you like about the current lighting system in Haiti?
- What are the downsides?
- How can it be improved?
- What would space lighting be used for?
- How many people would use the light at one time?
- How far away would they be from the light?
- How often would the light be used and for how long?
- What do you pay now for lighting (fuel, hardware, gathering materials)?
- What would be the price point for an alternative light source?
- Would you be willing to use a new technology?
- Would you be willing to crank the device to provide power?
- If so, for how long?
NavigationIdentify Customer Needs
Home | Planning | Concept Development | System Level Design | Detail Design | Testing and Refinement