P08427: LED Lighting Technologies for a Sustainable Entrepreneurial Venture/public/
- How can we make it last for many years?
- How can we avoid making the light super-concentrated as LED's tend to be?
- How can we keep the cost of the fixture down?
- How can we make it easy to use and maintain (if the need should arise)?
- How and we make the product sustainable?
- How will we produce the proposed product in a timely manner?
- How will we develop a system with a long (approximately 100,000hrs) life time?
- How will we make an expensive technology product inexpensive enough to make it viable in developing nations?
- Who will fund the project?
- What happens if we do not win the EPA P3 Grant?
- What if we cannot find another source of funding?
- What if we exceed the budget allotted to us?
- Who will buy/lend purchasing aid for the product?
- How will this stay within the desired environmentally friendly guidelines?
- How will we interface all of the components of the product (i.e. collection, storage, and light emitting components)?
- How will the product be received by the stakeholders, customers, and end users?
- What if we lack the ability to perform the tasks necessary for the project?