P08452: Fault Detectioin in Rotating Equipment for Energy Industry/public/
EE or CE 1 Tasks 2
Week 2note: All work will be documented in some type of engineering logbook.
- Present questions and concerns that you may have about any of your previous tasks.
- Prepare questions and go over control systems/signal processing/transmission to ask DR employees. Provide specific insight on data acquistion process and hardware that will be needed. Questions about specification ranges should be made to present to DR as well as concerns over noise.
- Generate specs related to data acquisition as they apply to test rig, plausible ranges to be measured, and power management. These will be presented to the team and then gone over with DR employees. Also, if you have insights on other project areas please provide them.
- Start Benchmarking competitive solutions that are on the market as they apply to the collection of data. Document observations, questions, concerns, highlights of the process.
- Meet with DR employees and learn about company/products. Ask questions and document responses/information given.
- Help other teammates with their tasks.