P08452: Fault Detectioin in Rotating Equipment for Energy Industry/public/
EE or CE 2 Tasks 1
Week 1note: All work will be documented in some type of engineering logbook.
- Download Subversion and create a "Sandbox" on your computer.
- Learn how to use edge, make changes, and review DR, the PRP, and the website.
- Provide contact information/schedule to team. Include prefered times to meet throughout the week.
- Generate feedback and concerns about the feasibility of your function.
- Research Control Systems on Dresser-Rand Website and also use outside sources. Make notes and generate questions.
- Consider D/A converters and Interface approaches that can be taken. Generate ideas for capacity, power requirements, etc. for interface/database. Make notes with questions/concerns to be presented.
- Review customer needs related to your project area and make notes/questions/concerns to present to team. Think about application to interface and the database.
- Make a basic list of tools that could be used for interface/database including hardware/firmware/software. Make sure to include a list of possible venues for purchasing.
- Work with other EE\CE when needed.
- Questions on website function and documentation that needs to be done.
- Feel free to ask the project manager questions.