P08452: Fault Detectioin in Rotating Equipment for Energy Industry/public/
EE or CE 2 Tasks 2
Week 2note: All work will be documented in some type of engineering logbook.
- Present questions and concerns that you may have about any of your previous tasks.
- Prepare questions and go over control systems/signal processing/transmission to ask DR employees. Provide specific insight on data acquistion process and hardware that will be needed. Questions about interface use, extent of remoteness, and database design should be prepared.
- Generate specs related to software issues and interface/database design. Generate ideas about how to display and store data. This includes specifications that you considered for the design. These will be presented to the team and then gone over with DR employees. Also, if you have insights on other project areas please provide them.
- Start Benchmarking competitive solutions that are on the market as they apply to the collection/storage/display of data. Document observations, questions, concerns, highlights of the process.
- Meet with DR employees and learn about company/products. Ask questions and document responses/information given.
- Help other teammates with their tasks.