P08452: Fault Detectioin in Rotating Equipment for Energy Industry/public/
ISE 1 Tasks 1
Week 1note: All work will be documented in some type of engineering logbook.
- Download Subversion and create a "Sandbox" on your computer.
- Learn how to use edge, make changes, and review DR, the PRP, and the website.
- Provide contact information/schedule to team. Include prefered times to meet throughout the week.
- Generate feedback and concerns about the feasibility of your function.
- Research design of experiments procedure and generation. Make notes and generate questions.
- Review the project website and come up with ideas for improvements and organization. Make notes with questions/concerns to be presented.
- Review customer needs related to your project area and make notes/questions/concerns to present to team. Think about application to inducing faults, cost, and integration.
- Contact Joe Tecza(ask project manager for info) about setting up and finalizing details of the trip down to Olean, NY in the second week of SDI. Talk about transportation, food, time, contacts that should be there (related each individual topic), etc. Make notes/schedules and be prepared to present to the team.
- Questions on website function and documentation that needs to be done.
- Feel free to ask the project manager questions and keep in contact.