P08452: Fault Detectioin in Rotating Equipment for Energy Industry/public/
ISE 1 Tasks 2
Week 2note: All work will be documented in some type of engineering logbook.
- Present questions and concerns that you may have about any of your previous tasks.
- Finalize details of trip and help provide schedules to team members about the day in Olean, NY.
- Make sure all team members are effectively communicating their thoughts to one another.
- Prepare questions and go over interface usability to ask DR employees. Provide specific insight on data acquistion access and storage that would be convenient to DR. Provide questions that are relevent to the project.
- Consider any items that are outstanding in repects to project management and budget feasability. Start to think about how the team can effectively make decisions on design.
- Start Benchmarking competitive solutions that are on the market as they apply to the collection of data. Document observations, questions, concerns, highlights of the process.
- Meet with DR employees and learn about company/products. Ask questions and document responses/information given.
- Help other teammates with their tasks.