P08452: Fault Detectioin in Rotating Equipment for Energy Industry/public/
ME 1 Tasks 1
Week 1note: All work will be documented in some type of engineering logbook.
- Schedule meeting time/location for the first meeting.
- Introduce Team to Project, Sponsor, and EDGE website.
- Explain project scope and define what project is/not.
- Personal Contact Information Exchange.
- Answer questions and concerns about project or individual tasks.
- Ask for input on the project and roles of team members.
- Collect schedules and determine best days for meeting times.
- Gain Card Access to all needed facilities.
- Download Subversion and create a "Sandbox" on your computer.
- Update contact information and schedules of team members on website.
- Research Reciprocating Compressors on Dresser-Rand Website and also use outside sources. Make notes and generate questions.
- Review the Control Systems information available on the Dresser-Rand Website and make notes with questions/concerns to be presented to team.
- Help with coordination of Week 2 trip to Dresser-Rand facility (with other SDI Dresser-Rand Teams).
- Review customer needs related to your project area and make notes/questions/concerns to present to team.
- Prepare benchmarking items and areas for members to look at.
- Keep Dr. Bailey up to date.