P08452: Fault Detectioin in Rotating Equipment for Energy Industry/public/
ME 1 Tasks 2
Week 2note: All work will be documented in some type of engineering logbook.
- Finalize any details left about trip down to Olean, NY for site tour of DR. Prepare Team with schedules for the trip, DR contact information, and information that they should consider.
- Present Benchmarking topics for the team members and highlight the individual features they should consider. Go over benchmarking procedure and how it relates to the overall product.
- Prepare questions and go over control systems/thermofluids/vibration topics to ask DR employees.
- Generate specs related to control systems first and then to rest of system for trip to meet with DR employees to go over.
- Start Benchmarking competitive solutions that are on the market. Document observations, questions, concerns, highlights of the process.
- Meet with DR employees and learn about company/products. Ask questions and document responses/information given.
- Help team members through the process of benchmarking and the trip.