P08452: Fault Detectioin in Rotating Equipment for Energy Industry/public/
ME 2 Tasks 2
Week 2note: All work will be documented in some type of engineering logbook.
- Present questions and concerns that you may have about any of your previous tasks.
- Prepare questions and go over thermo/fluids topics to ask DR employees. Provide specific insight on faults to be induced and parameters to be collected. Questions about specification ranges should be made to present to DR.
- Generate specs related to thermo/fluids as they apply to test rig and plausible ranges to be measured. These will be presented to the team and then gone over with DR employees. Also, if you have insights on other project areas please provide them.
- Start Benchmarking competitive solutions that are on the market as they apply to the thermo/fluid process. Document observations, questions, concerns, highlights of the process.
- Meet with DR employees and learn about company/products. Ask questions and document responses/information given.
- Help other teammates with their tasks.