P08452: Fault Detectioin in Rotating Equipment for Energy Industry/public/
ME 3 Tasks 1
Week 1note: All work will be documented in some type of engineering logbook.
- Download Subversion and create a "Sandbox" on your computer.
- Learn how to use edge, make changes, and review DR, the PRP, and the website.
- Provide contact information/schedule to team. Include prefered times to meet throughout the week.
- Generate feedback and concerns about the feasibility of your function.
- Research Reciprocating Compressors on Dresser-Rand Website and also use outside sources. Make notes and generate questions.
- Review the vibrational information (all products->reciprocating) on the Dresser-Rand Website and the project website. Make notes with questions/concerns to be presented.
- Review customer needs related to your project area and make notes/questions/concerns to present to team. Think about application to DR and faults that could be induced.
- Make a list of parameters that could be measured and idea of how this will be done.
- Questions on website function and documentation that needs to be done.
- Feel free to ask the project manager questions.