P08452: Fault Detectioin in Rotating Equipment for Energy Industry/public/
ME 3 Tasks 3
Week 3note: All work will be documented in some type of engineering logbook.
- Present and prepare topics discussed on trip to Dresser-Rand for the other team members.
- Finish benchmarking products by presenting to team and use information gained in helping to refine customer needs and specifications that will ultimately be used for the design.
- Keep individual contact with Dresser-Rand employee concerned with your area of the project.
- Will be responsible for organizing the rest of your tasks through discussions with team members, project manager, and faculty guide.
- Very important to keep clear documentation of all tasks, thoughts, and any work done for the project.