P08452: Fault Detectioin in Rotating Equipment for Energy Industry/public/
Complete tasks to ensure for a quick start on the Senior Design Project.
- An email will be sent out about the location, date, and time of the first meeting (this will be before Friday). We need to get started right away.
- Purchase an engineering logbook, read edge website help sections on Wiki and Subversion Control, and be prepared for the first meeting.
- Become familiar with the project from interaction with the Project Manager, Faculty Guide, and/or the Edge Website.
- Read through the PRP and write down any questions you may have for either the Project Manager or Faculty Guide. Present questions at meeting times.
- Research the Dresser-Rand Website and become familiar with the sponsor, products made, and services offered.
- Read over the team norms and expectations of the PRP.
- Introduce yourself to all team members, exchange contact information (email, phone numbers, schedules, etc.)
- Be prepared to discuss your co-op/work/class experience and any other skills that will benefit the project.
- Check your personal card access to rooms that will be used.
- Take note of any resources you may need to complete your tasks and explain your need to Project Manager.
- Research any specific technology for this project that you feel is relevant. Use PRP as a starting point.
- Ask questions!!!