Table of Contents
Value Engineering in a Manufacturing Facility
The objective of this project is to develop, design and build a safe compressor final internal assembly stand for the Olean Manufacturing Facility.
This senior design project should be appealing to a student that is interested in:
- Value Engineering in a Manufacturing Facility
- Manufacturing and Production Engineering
- Designing and developing tooling for a Manufacturing Facility
- Ergonomics and Human Factors
- For more than 100 years, Dresser-Rand Company has been among the largest global suppliers of rotating equipment solutions, with field-proven centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, expanders, gas turbine packages, and control systems. Dresser-Rand is positioned to deliver a complete package of solutions, from initial concept to equipment retirement for the worldwide oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, and process industries.
- All over the world, Dresser-Rand products are being used every day to find and refine the oil and gas the world depends on, to generate the power that industry needs, and to manufacture the chemicals and petrochemicals that are essential components of a multitude of items we take for granted.
Mission Statement, Administrative Information, Staffing Requirements, Intellectual Property Considerations, Preliminary Work Breakdown Structure, Team Values and Norms, Grading and Assessment Scheme, Required Resources