P09045: Membrane Characterization Test Stand/public/
- Jamie and I met with a representative, Paul
Baumgartner, from Maxwell Bennett and Associates.
- Discussed sensors, including load cells,
displacement sensors, and pressure sensors.
- He gave me some datasheets for various sensors.
- One type of displacement sensor that he
mentioned, a sensor I did not know about, was the
LVDT unguided transducer.
- At the time, this looked like a good option for the volumentric test.
- Discussed sensors, including load cells, displacement sensors, and pressure sensors.
- Came up with a preliminary bill of material for the biaxial stretching system and some engineering specifications.
- Created a 21-week plan.
- On Friday, September 12, we, as a group came up with a flow diagram of how any loading system would work.