P09045: Membrane Characterization Test Stand/public/
- Inquired to Anaheim Automation about a motor (34Y1
series high torque square stepper motor).
- They replied that it would work with the controller and the specific model I inquired about (34Y1112S-LW4) has a maximum current of 6A whereas the controller has a maximum current of 5A. This being said, the choice looks to be 34Y1108S-LW4, being ordered in week seven.
- Contacted Paul from Maxwell Bennett in regards to
purchasing another load cell.
- He said that they are on the shelf with Futek in California and is ready to move forward if we decide to purchase one.
- Tried to find information about triggering the high
speed camera with LabView.
- There are plugins for LabView but no specifics were found as to how to use them. This was a quick search.
- Met briefly with Jamie to talk about the LabView
- Problems arose as the current code was created with LabView 8.5. The computers I tried to access it on are version 8.2. The computers in the ME department reportedly have LabView 8.5 and the code will be examined in detail in the coming week.