Table of Contents
To develop a stable, long-term phantom whose optical properties can be predetermined and reproduced, at selected wavelengths, of human biological tissues of the hand, over a spectral range between 400 and 1,000 nm.
- Simulate light distributions with a geometry of physical tissue.
- Initially testing system designs
- Calibration of optical devices.
- Create reference measurements of reflective fluorescence.
- Understand of the key physical and biochemical characteristics of tissue that influence its interaction with light.
- Match the absorption coefficient ua, scattering coefficient us, and the anisotropic coefficient g(lambda)
Design of Phantom
- phthalocyanin dye (Epolight 6084)
- Aluminum Oxide (alumina; Al2O3)