Interview 5 - Resource Interview
The purpose this interview was to collect resource information and get information on the current resources needed and issues that were encountered during this year's MAV team. The following is a paraphrased summary of the interview.
- Resource Interview
- Interviewer: Erik Bellandi
- Team Lead: Michael Reeder (MAV 08 Project Team Lead)
- Date: Friday 25 April 2008 2:00PM, Location: MAV Room
- I just wanted to talk to you a little about the resources you needed this year and what you would recommend for next year.
- Well the MAV/Aero room will be available for you guys next year and most of the stuff we've needed is in here.
- Did you need any computers or special software for any of the analysis?
- We just used the ME labs and XFoil for the aerodynamics analysis and Adam used the CE labs a lot.
- Did you have any trouble getting any of the materials other then the Micro-controller.
- The only things we really needed were things like the speed controller, connectors, props and all of those types of things were really easy to get at Performance Hobbies. The only other thing was fiberglass and epoxy but the Aero team let us use some of their's. So you might want to look into getting a little for the platform for next year.
- Is there anything else you would recommend looking into that we might need?
- I think that's about it, Performance Hobbies really had almost everything we needed.
- Alright. Thanks for all your help.