P09571: Space Weather Observatory to Monitor Ionosphere/public/
Norms and Values
Team Norms and Values and Ethics
- The team will respect the opinions of everyone else and offer positive criticisms.
- Getting opinions from all members of team will allow a good representation of the group's thoughts, as well as to get opinions from people with differing majors, opinions, and thought processes.
- Final decisions will be made by a consensus; if a consensus is not reached majority will rule.
- Meeting with customer regularly will keep him updated on progress and changes in project and keep the team involved in any changes or updates in project status.
- Be honest and realistic on all progress and goals for the project.
- Regularly scheduled group meetings will be held every Wednesday at 5pm n the Design Center.
- Meetings will not begin before all members are present. Anyone missing a meeting should contact the group ahead of time.
- The group advisor/customer is available Tuesdays and/or Thursdays as necessary.
- Group or partial group meetings will be scheduled as needed during the week.
- Development of a consistent structure for meetings is in process. It will allow for efficient completion of the work, and meeting minutes will be taken and posted for the group to refer back to.
- All team members are required to hold to the RIT and KGCOE codes for academic honesty.
- Each member will do their best work so that the team can properly represent each specific major, the college, the school, and Dr. Dube.
- All members will be careful and respectful towards all equipment, facilities, and supplies needed to complete the project.
- Honesty and integrity in dealing with each other, Doctor Dube, or other outside contacts is expected from everyone.