Customer Visit 26Oct09
Table of Contents
- Objective physical measurement
- Physical object to touch
- How accurate - no physical measurement needed
- Tracking small incremental change
Discussed 1 foot base on each. Concerned with these things taking up 5 feet of space Possibility of stacking bases
- Versatility in storage
- Functional reach - documented research
- 12 inch reach = not at risk for falls
- Idea 1 and 2
- Rather have touching
- Laser measurement
- Incremental steps ( 6-8 Buttons)
- As far as function
- Buttons at least 6-8 goals NO more than 10
- Used pole and physically showed us that 6 would be enough. The small incremental change is not necessary because many patients do not have that accuracy. Just wants to mimic different heights around the house.
- The current process does not track centimeter incremental change, so it isn't something JJ is interested in at this time.
- 2 posts would give you back and forth movements
- WANTS 2!
- Objective measure - functional reach - sitting reach
- Idea 3
- Wouldn't be able to push enough for it to benefit
- Can not take up a lot of space.
- Would like to know starting and ending positions
No games yet - not a concern at this pointWas interested in possibly challenging each other, however:
Monday at 3pm all 6 people are highly they can play with each other a lot of times they don't have a lot of people at the same level
- Would the ability to print patient tracking data be helpful? If so, we will need to purchase a printer for the kiosk.
Adding printer to the obstacle course Receipt tape to print out data. Future designs similar to obstacle course
Something for future - small and easy
Get a read out
- Would the information need to be stored in a secure manner, i.e. password protected, so that the system couldn't be easily accessed?
Use patient number - if they were going to use data for research
Having only one laptop for this
Figure out a system of where to keep it.
Objective measure = research project
SummaryNot concerned that games may not be feasible at this point
Would rather have two posts than just one(especially since there is no game)
Not concerned with EXACT measurements ( 6-8 Buttons )
VERY interested in distances 3D measurement for functional reach.