We established knowns and unknowns and established questions for JJ:
Customer Interaction Prep (this is a google doc we will upload once we complete. Then the actual results will be in the "customer needs" node)
- CE consultant - IT or CS? - Revisit after needs are defined
- Budget - affordable repairs
- wii and balence board availability?
- durability - make sure it's tolerant of abuse
- wide range of patients
- tied into complexity
- focus on wheel chair bound
- Do not want Need 2.1 safe range of motion. should allow for therapist to have to work with patients out side of safe range of motion.
- Read through deliverables check list the one that DeBartolo went over today
- Read Team values and norms and have the following ready to discuss on Tuesday
- What changes do you want to make?
- Consequences associated with any of the values
- How do we address each? they are all open to discussion
- Do we want to do weekly/biweekly assessments?
Work Breakdown Structure
- Bring ideas to move on past week 3
- What do you plan to bring to the table?
- What do you expect from others?
- What to discuss with JJ - google document I shared with you should be finished by Sunday night
- Bring other balence training devices to Tuesday's meeting so we can discuss
- Wii Fit -- waiting for follow up from Dr. DeBartolo
Establish Customer Needs and Target specs