P10010: Motion Tracking Sensor/public/Meeting Agendas/
Week 1- Friday March 12th
- Question for Dr. DeBartolo: Accelerometers- cheapest
- Answer: Get a few for now, evaluate if we need more later
- Sara said we could borrow the test spine fixture- as long as we don't break it!
- Turntable- which to order?
- Team agreed upon 8 position turntable
- 10th week- will present? YES
- DeBartolo: Weekly meetings will be quick status
- Demo is due week 8- reccomended we do them progressively instead of all in 8th week
- MEs need to make a manufacturing plan so test fixture can be replicated in the future if needed
- Work with HI team to do impact testing
- Will need 2 page summary of final technical document for NSF at the end of MSD2
- Need to ensure EDGE stays updated throughout project
- 8th week: will need poster for Imagine RIT
- Will refine the same poster for final submission