P10010: Motion Tracking Sensor/public/Meeting Agendas/
Week 3- Friday Dec 18th, 11-4
Home button- add to the bottom of every page
Excel/Wiki tool: http://excel2wiki.net/index.php
- 1.Continue work on Systems Design
- Everyone read System Designs Deliverable page on
- C+P: System Design Deliverables
- Need to tweak for our project (research oriented, pace?)
- Hopefully bubble project will be up on EDGE
- 1a) Identify
- Step 2: Janvi's Doc
- Step 3: Objective Tree
- Step 4: Dr. G's Rankings
- 1b) Establish
- Any more Specs? Importance?
- Rank with Customer Needs
- Step 2: Over Break
- Step 3: 1st week back
- 1c) Risk
- Add 3 technical risks per person
- 1d) Generate
- We've done research..a lot of info is on other pages-need to start filling this page out with our narrowed research
- Sensor Links- review all (J lead)
- Important! Record physical dimensions of sensors for HI team
- Everyone read System Designs Deliverable page on MyCourses?
- 2. Project Planning & Action Items
- Critical for our structure- action items will give us tangible deadlines
- Will be a challenge as we don't have a typical MSD project- hopefully view Gantt for prior research MSD project? (bubble-debartolo)
- View HI Team Gantt
- Create P10010 Gantt Chart.. this will be fun
- Software online- Mycourses
- Use projector?
- 3. Peer Review?
- We have a presentation 5th week. So, we have to get prepared for that. Read mycourses content on the presentation.
- Change EDGE to meet our project requirements. Right now most of the info is from the previous Senior Design project. We consolidated EDGE home page by a lot! Items have been placed in sub-folders.
- Dr. D is trying to get the bubble project info from that senior design project to us - it was also a research project. It will help is with our Design review and presentation.
- Jim and Cory will have the transcript (from meeting Sarah) over the break.
- Janvis doc- Design needs document has been added into the 'Identify Customer Needs'.
- Each person will add atleast 3 technical risks.
- We went over the "Customer Needs as Related to Engineering Metrics Matrix" under 'Establish Target Specifications'.
- Each person will edit the https://edge.rit.edu/content/P10010/public/Generate%20Product%20Concepts over break.
- To Do: Make sure that we have a computer with admin access and that the Systems Admin has our project and project members in his 'spreadsheet'.(Example: James Stefano for EE). This si to avoid delays in the future when we actually need the access for new software, etc.
- For Naz: Ask about the 'Ease of use'- why is it ranked so low in the needs? Whose point of view was she thinking of? The nurse putting it on or the patient using it?
- We need numbers for our metrics. What are our target. customer, acceptable specs? Exact numbers- what is portable? What is the size beyond which it is non-portable?
- Project Plan- started working on it. We will use GanttProject.
- Preliminary Risks- we only have the soft risks. We have to get the Technical risks.