Week 4- Tuesday Jan 5th, 8-10 PM
- Break Assignments
- Sara Transcript
Cory sent the transcript from Sara's meeting to David.
- 3 Risks
Human related...sensor related...etc. Something we have to do later- probably for the end of quarter review.
- Page 2 for Target Specs
We should add specific benchmarking for sensors, etc. Going over sensors:
David: Nike Accelerometer: Possible benchmark solution. We need to look at how exactly it works to find the speed. http://businessboard.com/content/wearable-wireless-human-motion-sensor: We can contact them and try and get the name and type of sensor they are using. It is very much what we are looking for.
Janvi: Flex sensors. Potentiometers. Rotary sensors. Accelerometers.
Jim: Xsens: Rechargeable. Can plug in any other sensor they have. It is wired, however. It is also available in OEM (just the circuit board. Under Pojects-> MTi OEM) NavChip: Super small, but probably very expensive. A far out option.
Cory: (links 2-4 is possibly out of our project needs since they are electromagnetic). Janvi and Cory will narrow the list of sensors on Thursday/ before this Friday.
Assis: Some really good sensors in the sparkfun.com.
- Generate Product Concepts
- EE- Janvi and Cory:
Come up with 7 bare bones, and 7 already existing systems on Thursday.
- Meeting with Dr. G?
- Go over sensor links as a team
- J- update? Need more help researching? Quantity!
- Systems Level Design
- Will be next Friday. Goal is to present all of
our concepts, get feedback, then narrow down to our
detailed design (end of quarter presentation)
- Read deliverables page- on MyCourses or Mark Smith's recent email
- This Friday- preparation
- Test Method- replace feasibility analysis
- Will be next Friday. Goal is to present all of our concepts, get feedback, then narrow down to our detailed design (end of quarter presentation)
- Project Plan
- Need to add "test method" plan
- Need to ensure that the plan meets our needs and not HI team
MinutesSome of the team members will meet Assis before this Friday to finish up the project plan. -Waiting on Assis's availability. Expect an email.
Deliverables due Friday
- Update/Finalize Project Plan
- Begin Preparation for Systems Design Review