P10216: Robot Navigation Plant Platform/public/
Table of Contents
Join the Plant Navigation Plant Platform Team for our System Level Design Review!
- Confirm Functionality, Robustness, Engineering Specifications and Customer Needs
- Cross-disciplinary review
- Document & communicate design approach
- Catch mistakes early at the design stage
- Organizational & Team learning
- A better product done more quickly
Design Review Logistics
- Date: Friday, October 9th, 2009
- Time: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Location: EE Conference Room 09-3119
- Color Sensor: Maybe contact Dr. Dianat; Xerox, low cost color sensor.
- Is there a map of envisioned territory of wandering?
- Need to nail down data throughput requirements. Need data acquisition specs.
- Need to add timing requirements to your use case flow charts. Timing diagrams might help.
- Interview with DeVallino
- Map out overall gameplan. Who does what and when?
- Interaction between teams.
- Nail down worst-case environmental conditions and then choose appropriate sensors.
- Re-vamp software diagrams. Both high-level and low-level software covered.
- Develop motor control protocol with Locomotion team
- Develop test plans for hardware and software algorithms
- Feasibility testing of sensors
- Develop BOM
- Make purchase requests for materials from BOM
- Meet with Professor Vallino to go over software concepts
- Schedule weekly meeting with Locomotion Team
- Review sensor location and selection with Professor Sahin
- Meet with MDRC to discuss IGVC Robot
- Meet with customers to review current design status
- Nail down data throughput requirements
- Map out overall gameplan (individual plans)
- Add timing requirements to flowchart
- Restructure software diagrams
- Create more specific UML diagrams