P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 12:00 pm
- End time: : 2:00 pm
- Looked over the drilled head. To remove sensor you just need to remove the flywheel cover.
- Talked about the 0-2 sensor readings.
- We can mount on the dyno by week 6.
- The encoder wheel needs light and dark areas on the knotches.
- We have the PCB sensor but not the plugs as of right now.
- Make a contact list.
- Find another engine. Might need a rebuild kit.(JEFF)
- Figure out how to set up optical encoder.
- Get labview software for encoder system.
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans/procedure for stand and hub.(MATT/JEFF)
- Get temp readings for oil/exhaust on running engine.(MATT)
- Test epoxy and see what happens when heated. (BRIAN)
- Validate thermocouples and documentation.
- Work on air flow/intake sensor location and wiring.(BRIAN)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.
- Make handle for stand.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)
- Make an enclosure for the throttle motor.(BRIAN)