P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 1:00 pm
- End time: : 3:00 pm
- Divided up tasks for the end of the week.
- We are waiting on the plugs and charge converter to come in still.
- 0-2 sensor air leak problem.(MATT)
- Tech paper.(TEAM)
- PCB sensor.(CHUCK)
- Make a contact list.
- Find another engine. Might need a rebuild kit.(JEFF)
- Figure out how to set up optical encoder.(JEFF)
- Get labview software for encoder system.(CHUCK)
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans/procedure for stand and hub.(MATT/JEFF)
- Get temp readings for oil/exhaust on running engine.(MATT)
- Test epoxy and see what happens when heated. (BRIAN)
- Validate thermocouples and documentation.(MATT/Chuck)
- Work on air flow/intake sensor location and wiring.(BRIAN/MATT)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.(BRIAN)
- Make handle for stand.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)
- Make an enclosure for the throttle motor.(BRIAN)