P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 1:00 pm
- End time: : 2:00 pm
- Jeff contacted Kislter for set up proceedures to drill the head.
- A rebuilt engine will be ready by the weekend.
- We could use the oven in sims to test thermocouples.
- Encoder wheel is done.
- Peer reviews by friday
- Need flat black paint for encoder wheel.
- Tear stand apart for threading by the end of the week.
- Put TFX software on laptop. (BRIAN)
- Order encoder hub (2 11/16'') (MATT)
- Take a match to a thermocouple to test it.(CHUCK)
- Tech paper.(TEAM)
- PCB sensor.(CHUCK)
- Make a contact list.
- Build encoder mount. (MATT)
- Get labview software for encoder system.(CHUCK)
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans/procedure for stand and hub.(MATT/JEFF)
- Get temp readings for oil/exhaust on running engine.(MATT)
- Validate thermocouples and documentation.(MATT/Chuck)
- Work on air flow/intake sensor location and wiring.(BRIAN/MATT)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.(BRIAN)
- Make handle for stand.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)
- Make an enclosure for the throttle motor.(BRIAN)