P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 1:00 pm
- End time: : 2:00 pm
- Encoder sensor mount is made.
- Air flow mount is made with snorkle installed.
- The dyno sprocket may not fit over the new dyno hub.
- Chain gaurd was modified to fit the new encoder wheel.
- Encoder wheel was painted flat black every other tooth.
- Stand was taken apart and holes were blown out and threaded.
- Peer reviews were submitted.
- TFX software was installed but it doesn't work. Need to contact the company and troubleshoot the error.
- Tested thermocouples with a flame to see if they max out.
- Encoder hub has been ordered.
- Built a handle for the engine.
- Figure out why TFX isn't working.(CHUCK)
- Tech paper.(TEAM)
- PCB sensor.(JEFF)
- Make a contact list.
- Get labview software for encoder system.(CHUCK)
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans/procedure for stand and hub.(MATT/JEFF)
- Get temp readings for oil/exhaust on running engine.(MATT)
- Validate thermocouples and documentation.(MATT/CHUCK)
- Work on air flow/intake sensor software and wiring.(BRIAN/MATT)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)
- Make an enclosure for the throttle motor.(BRIAN)