P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 12:00 pm
- End time: : 2:00 pm
- We need to cross hatch the nuts on the chain gaurd securing the plexy glass so they dont fall off in the guard.
- We mount our engine on the dyno wenesday.
- The air intake sensor needs to be in the center of the stream. The placement is not critical how far it's away from the air filter.
- The encoder hub is still not in.
- We need to include trouble shooting in our operating proceedure.
- We need to have a demo with baja/john when we test our engine.
- Themocouples have been validated.
- Program the fuel rate equation/air flow into labview.
- Make a MAF sensor bracket. (BRIAN)
- Figure out why TFX isn't working.(CHUCK)
- Tech paper.(TEAM)
- PCB sensor.(JEFF)
- Make a contact list.
- Get labview software for encoder system.(CHUCK)
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans/procedure for stand and hub.(MATT/JEFF)
- Get temp readings for oil/exhaust on running engine.(MATT)
- Work on air flow/intake sensor software and wiring.(BRIAN/CHUCK)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)
- Make an enclosure for the throttle motor.(BRIAN)