P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 1:00 pm
- End time: : 3:00 pm
- Built a MAF bracket off the engine.
- Set up our engine on the dyno.
- Ran the rebuilt engine for pressure and encoder data. TFX software still isn't working.
- Polish the encoder wheel.(JEFF)
- Program the fuel rate equation/air flow into labview.
- Figure out why TFX isn't working.(CHUCK)
- Tech paper.(TEAM)
- PCB sensor.(JEFF)
- Make a contact list.
- Get labview software for encoder system.(CHUCK)
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans/procedure for stand and hub.(MATT/JEFF)
- Get temp readings for oil/exhaust on running engine.(MATT)
- Work on air flow/intake sensor software and wiring.(BRIAN/CHUCK)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)
- Make an enclosure for the throttle motor.(BRIAN)