P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 9:00 am
- End time: : 5:00 pm
- Fuel rate/air flow equation was programmed into labview.
- We ran the engine on the dyno under full load.
- We broke the sprocket hub into three peices along the
internal lines. The set screw could have caused stress in
- We used two grade 5 bolts this time.
- We need to make a new sprocket hub out of better material that fits onto the shaft with a close fit.
- We broke a thermocouple on the engine block. The sensor pulled out of the sticky material.
- Torque values after our runs were only at 5 ft-lbs and we dont know why.
- MAF reading is repeatable and accurate.
- 0-2 reading is repeatable and accurate.
- Make a new sprocket hub.
- Figure out why TFX isn't working.(CHUCK)
- Tech paper.(TEAM)
- PCB sensor.(JEFF)
- Make a contact list.
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans/procedure for stand and hub.(MATT/JEFF)
- Get temp readings for oil/exhaust on running engine.(MATT)
- Work on air flow/intake sensor software and wiring.(BRIAN/CHUCK)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)
- Make an enclosure for the throttle motor.(BRIAN)