P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 12:00 pm
- End time: : 2:00 pm
- We have a snorkle in our possesion.
- We shipped plugs to PCB to be modified.(500$ from Baja)
- Jeff will machine a bad head for pressure sensor.
- The pressure sensor delta change in value is more important then the absolute value.
- The by products of combustion could affect pressure readings. We have to clean the sensors on a regular basis.
- The manufacteuring plan needs to have everything we still need to do on it.
- Include in a recamendation section in tech paper to use a steel hub.
- Make a document comparing each run.
- Update build plans for stand and hub.
- Talk to stan about encoder system. (CHUCK)
- Get temp readings for oil/exhaust on running engine.(MATT)
- Mix epoxy and see what happens when heated. (BRIAN)
- Validate thermocouples and documentation.
- Work on head for pressure sensors.(JEFF)
- Work on 0-2 sensor location.
- Work on air flow/intake sensor location and wiring.(BRIAN)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.
- Make handle for stand.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)
DeMinco action items
- Get tap for 0-2 sensor.