P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 1:00 pm
- End time: : 3:00 pm
- 0-2 sensor mounting is complete.
- Thermocouples are tested, mounted, and proceedure is written.
- Went over test procedure.
- went over assembly document.
- Discussed build prints.
- The TFX software is going to be used.
- Install TFX sotfware.(CHUCK)
- Order plug for encoder.
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans for stand and hub.
- Talk to stan about encoder system. (CHUCK)
- Get temp readings for oil/exhaust on running engine.(MATT)
- Mix epoxy and see what happens when heated. (BRIAN)
- Validate thermocouples and documentation.
- Work on head for pressure sensors.(JEFF)
- Work on air flow/intake sensor location and wiring.(BRIAN)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.
- Make handle for stand.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)