P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 9:00 am
- End time: : 5:00 pm
- Head drilled for pressure sensor.
- 0-2 sensor is installed in muffler.
- Installed TFX software.
- Talked to stan about encoder system.
- The engine was ran independant of the dyno. The A/F ratio was lean. Maybe the exhaust gasket was leaking.
- Worked on tech paper.
- Figure out how to set up optical encoder.
- Order plug for encoder.
- Make a document comparing each dyno run.
- Update build plans for stand and hub.
- Get temp readings for oil/exhaust on running engine.(MATT)
- Test epoxy and see what happens when heated. (BRIAN)
- Validate thermocouples and documentation.
- Work on air flow/intake sensor location and wiring.(BRIAN)
- Operating procedure(BRIAN)
- Test plan (JEFF)
- assembly plan (JEFF)
- Need to make a bracket for the exhaust fan.
- Make handle for stand.(BRIAN)
- Make a hard stop/tensioner in front of stand.(TEAM)
- Make an enclosure for the throttle motor.