P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 6 PM
- End time: 8:30 PM
- Turned the engine over in the bay by the baja room. Intake temp= 23.3 C, exhaust temp= 162.6 C,block temp=55 C, and oil temp=65 C.
- Went over driveline concepts.
- Worked on the power point for next meeting on Friday.
- Chucks meeting with John. He has an encoder and it is very easy to set up. There is a 500 and 1150 load cell. There is a distance of 14 inches from the center of the dyno output shaft to the load cell.
- Talk with steve Boda about efficiency numbers for driveline.
- top level drawing of stand design needs to be done in solid works.
- Discuss pressure sensor with demenico tomorrow.
- Things to ask Jones: Gas tank? Shut off valve? Fuel filter? Muffler? Intake canister? Crank angle? Plugs?
- Meet with Steve Perish for solid works access. (TEAM)
- Determine sprocket reduction ratio. (TEAM)
- Figure out how to verify load cell on the dyno. (Someone call john scanley.)
- Call Briggs about operating parameters. (BRIAN)
- Friday at 11 in MSD center.