P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 6:00 PM
- End time: 7:30 PM
- Went over presentation notes and gave action items.
- Obtained muuffler cut away.
- Make a driveline node on edge.
- Exhuast system week 7.
- risks: Throttle control, Not to be able to get qoutes on pulley materials on a timly basis.
- Safety issues: Standing fuel vapor, engine failure could lead to bad chain failure, putting steel bolts in aluminum.
- Finalize drive line concept matrix by wednesday, gates corp. (MATT and BRIAN)
- Cordinate FEA by end of week(BRIAN) Bob Aldi 518 365 8216
- Order parts for stand by end of week.
- Air flow sensor (BRIAN)
- Operating parameters by wednesday. Use IC engines book. (BRIAN)
- Send peer reviews to jeff by wednesday (TEAM)
- look over operating/safety proceedure (TEAM)
- Add safety to stand concept selection.
- Find out bolt failure modes.
- Spec out airflow rate of exhaust fan.
- Take picture of section muffler (CHUCK)
- Work on encoder system (JEFF and CHUCK)
- Look into michigan resource (JEFF getting number)
- Fuel rate meassurement (MATT BRIAN CHUCK)
- Work on risk mitigation plan (TEAM)
- Call seimens again (CHUCK)
- Call pully company online for prices (MATT)
- Design stand mounting system.Add handle to engine stand. Design how to mount thermocouples. Meet at 4 on wednesday in met lab.(BRIAN and JEFF)
- Get Hensill to finalize budget (MATT)
- Update edge with power point stuff (CHUCK)
Jones action items:
- gas tank, shut off valve, fuel filter, new muffler, snorkle, crank angle.
John Scanlon action items:
- get final word about pressure sensor from pcb.
- Verify 150 lb load cell on dyno. (CHUCK)
- 8 am in MSD Center.