P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 8:00 AM
- End time: 9:15 AM
- No air managment system in dyno room.
- Room meets safety requirments for college.
- We should have put draft on driveline slide.
- Work order for money needs time. Could use credit card and bring invoice back to vanessa.
- To mount thermocouples we could epoxy them to the engine. Need clean surface and clamp thermocouple. Need to use K range sensor. A 6 pack cost 60-70$ each.
- We could use the wire in DeMincos office and twist it together to make a thermocouple.
- Oil temperature could vary with tilt angle.
- Pro-E files on new computer. (Talk to john)
- Dyne controller could have feedback to control air density and temp.
- Need plug for the 150 load cell.
- Report back to customer in 1 week.
- Firm up I/o interface.
- Place all action items in timeline.
- Finalize drive line concept matrix by wednesday, gates corp. (MATT and BRIAN)
- Cordinate FEA by end of week(BRIAN) Bob Aldi 518 365 8216
- Order parts for stand by end of week.
- Air flow sensor (BRIAN)
- Operating parameters by wednesday. Use IC engines book. (BRIAN)
- Send peer reviews to jeff by wednesday (TEAM)
- look over operating/safety proceedure (TEAM)
- Add safety to stand concept selection.
- Find out bolt failure modes.
- Spec out airflow rate of exhaust fan.
- Take picture of section muffler (CHUCK)
- Work on encoder system (JEFF and CHUCK)
- Look into michigan resource (JEFF getting number)
- Fuel rate meassurement (MATT BRIAN CHUCK)
- Work on risk mitigation plan (TEAM)
- Call seimens again (CHUCK)
- Call pully company online for prices (MATT)
- Design stand mounting system.A dd handle to engine stand. Design how to mount thermocouples. Meet at 4 on wednesday in met lab.(BRIAN and JEFF)
- Get Hensill to finalize budget (MATT)
- Update edge with power point stuff (CHUCK)