P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 4:00 PM
- End time: 8:35 PM
- Worked on the stand design in Solidworks.
- Meassured where the output shaft of dyno is in space and imported that in solidworks.6.75 inches from back edge of dyno table, 10.25 inches tall, and 8 26/32 from left edge of dyno table.
- The range of the airflow is 4-15 CFM for our engine.
- Cylinder pressure we can get from spark plug meassurement.
- Updated the budget document.
- Talked about encoder mounting.
- Ask DeMinco about wire thermocouple accuracy.
- Need plug for the 150 load cell.
- Report back to customer in 1 week.
- Firm up I/o interface.
- Place all action items in timeline.
- Finalize drive line concept matrix by wednesday. (MATT and BRIAN)
- Cordinate FEA by end of week(BRIAN) Bob Aldi 518 365 8216
- Order parts for stand by end of week.
- Air flow sensor (BRIAN)
- Operating parameters by wednesday. Use IC engines book. (BRIAN)
- Send peer reviews to jeff by wednesday (TEAM)
- look over operating/safety proceedure (TEAM)
- Add safety to stand concept selection.
- Find out bolt failure modes.
- Spec out airflow rate of exhaust fan.
- Take picture of section muffler (CHUCK)
- Work on encoder system (JEFF and CHUCK)
- Look into michigan resource (JEFF getting number)
- Fuel rate meassurement (MATT BRIAN CHUCK)
- Work on risk mitigation plan (TEAM)
- Call seimens again (CHUCK)
- Design stand mounting system. Add handle to engine stand.
- Get Hensill to finalize budget (MATT)
- Update edge with power point stuff (CHUCK)