P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 11 AM
- End time: 5 PM
- Suggestions from presentation: Update edge and take out any info not needed. Need safety documents in WBS. Include peer review documents. Include stress analysis page. Need low level risks. Use other baja weekly update page. Compress schedule page and show where we are. Organize the risk page. Include schematics of stand concepts right on the PowerPoint. Include questions on the design selection page. On the subsystem page, include these are the next steps. Maybe include budget bar chart.
- Coordinate who goes first next Friday.
- Send packet and PowerPoint by next Wednesday.
- Talk with Steve Bode about efficiency numbers for driveline.
- top level drawing of stand design needs to be done in solid works.
- Discuss pressure sensor with demenico.
- Things to ask Jones: Gas tank? Shut off valve? Fuel filter? Muffler? Intake canister? Crank angle? Plugs?
- Meet with Steve Perish for solid works access. (TEAM)
- Determine sprocket reduction ratio. (TEAM)
- Figure out how to verify load cell on the dyno. (Someone call john scanley.)
- Call Briggs about operating parameters. (BRIAN)
- Monday 6pm in MSD Center.
DeMinco Action Items:
- Find location to do presentation next Friday.