P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 8:00 am
- End time: : 9:00 am
- The design review will be Friday November 6th form 1-3 pm.
- We know the grading rubric. Prepare for anything that is expected for the review.
- In presentation include: BOM, models and calculations of stand, safety slide, controls model for MSD 1 and MSD 2,Chain calculations, risk documentation.
- The end goal of MSD 1 is to have the engine on the dyno and running by week 11 with output of HP and torque.
- Make a 1-2 minute intro that describes our project as unique. We also want a safe robust starting platform with our engine stand.
- Our end goal of MSD 2 is a test plan and sensors in place and running.
- The dean gave DeMinco the go ahead for our senior design group.
- In the procedure, include how to check chain stretching and how to adjust tensioner.
- The innovate analog output needs to be scaled to labview.
- The safety links are from eagle sprockets.
- Get documentation about orders made so far.
- Design chain gaurd.(BRIAN)
- FEA (BRIAN)
- Update edge.
- Need dimensions for kistler threads. Also need to get another cylinder head for placement.
- Get room exhaust part number.
DeMinco action items
- PC access
- Dyno allocation calendar.
- Exhaust for dyno room (Rich Stein)