P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 9:00 am
- End time: : 5:00 pm
- Went over PowerPoint presentation with other group.
- Preformed load cell adapter FEA. Include loading scenario, results, and hand calculations.
- For detailed evaluation slide: Gained familiarity with hardware from dyno run.
- For Data Aq slide: Include time table and organize it from left to right. We also need to back up choices for sensors and software.
- Make sure language is consistent from slide to slide.
- Process control slide: Redo without numbers. The current throttle is working and we just need to integrate with lab view.
- Measurement sensors slide: Explain diagram first then show the table of data.
- In controls diagram, use color coded lines and blocks.
- In MSD 1 finish drive and stand. In MSD 2 work on data Aq.
- For stand slide: Show built stand
- For drive slide: Say what we went with, and the customer acceptance.
- For budget slide: Include full BOM and also show partial BOM throughout presentation.
- We need to include a high level timing chart.
- The test procedure will confirm hardware. We need a plan to calibrate step by step.
- Gas tank is mounted.
- For safety: include a column for risk mitigation. Look up OSHA for exhaust and fuel.
- Work on power point final review packet by next Wednesday.
- Invite professors for next Fridays review.
- Need solid works drawings of each part.
- Get documentation about orders made so far.
- Design chain guard with OSHA considered(BRIAN)
- FEA of stand and verify(BRIAN)
- Risk and safety document (BRIAN)
- Sensor and data Ag. information (kill switch/ lab view)(CHUCK)
- Stand (Jeff)
- Drive system (shear pins, chain links, safety links)(Matt)
- Update edge.
- Need dimensions for kistler threads. Also need to get another cylinder head for placement.
DeMinco action items
- PC access
- Dyno allocation calendar.
- Exhaust for dyno room (Rich Stein)