P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: 4 PM
- End time: 9:15 PM
- Went over the solid works model of our stand concept and the engine on it.
- Look in sprocket books to find information about what we're going to choose for our driveline.
- We have in our possession a 420 chain and 3 different size sprockets.
- Worked on PowerPoint presentation by updating different slides.
- update edge by Wednesday (BRIAN)
- Double check with john about Cylinder pressure transducers.
- Talk with Steve Boda about efficiency numbers for driveline.
- Discuss pressure sensor with demenico.
- Things to ask Jones: Gas tank? Shut off valve? Fuel filter? Muffler? Intake canister? Crank angle? Plugs?
- Meet with Steve Perish for solid works access. (TEAM)
- Determine sprocket reduction ratio. (TEAM)
- Figure out how to verify load cell on the dyno. (Someone call john scanley.)
- Call Briggs about operating parameters. (BRIAN)
- Call martin about sprocket info. (Matt)
- Update power point slides. (See chucks email.)
- Fill out the peer review sheet (team)
- Tuesday 8am in MSD Center.
DeMinco Action Items:
- Packet or PowerPoint?