P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 8:00 am
- End time: : 9:00 am
- Met with DeMinco and went through the design review comments.
- We need to make sure we open and close each topic for each slide.
- We seemed to lack confidence in our design.
- For Monday:
- Plan for MSD 2 (interface and integration)
- Finish MSD 1 action items to turn the dyno on.
- Put design review packets on edge in PDF form.
- We need a schedule for MSD 2. (Everyone think of ways to change the format.)
- Need lab view code for stepper motor. (Anaheim automation)
- Get documentation about orders made so far.
- Design chain guard with OSHA considered (BRIAN)
- Place safety on edge (Brian)
- Drive system (shear pins, chain links, safety links) (Matt)
- .Need to get another cylinder head for placement. Contact PCB about possible transducers.
DeMinco action items
- What do we need to have done by week 11?
- Dyno allocation calendar.
- 11/13 in MSD center at 9 am.