P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 9:00 am
- End time: : 4:00 pm
- Mounted the load cell and verified that it works.
- We installed the large sprocket on the dyno.
- We have the chain guard material.
- The finishing touches on the stand are being done.
- Shear bolts were tested in the mechanics lab.
- For Monday:
- Plan for MSD 2 (interface and integration)
- Finish MSD 1 action items to turn the dyno on.
- Get a projector for the review at 3 pm.
- Machine small sprocket.
- Print out the most recent timeline.
- Machine set screw for hub.
- Get a bushing for the small sprocket.
- Create the threaded holes in bottom of sides.
- Need to get gas lines,gasoline,oil, and throttle cable.
- Make more shear bolts.
- Copy the wiki code from edge for a backup.
- Need lab view code for stepper motor. (Anaheim automation)
- Design chain guard with OSHA considered (BRIAN)
- Need to get another cylinder head for placement. Contact PCB about possible transducers.
DeMinco action items
- Dyno allocation calendar.
- 11/16 in MSD center at 3 pm.