P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 3:00 pm
- End time: : 4:00 pm
- Discussed email we got from Siemens about the heat dissipation issue.
- Plan on firing Wednesday at 6 pm.
- We need to make sure we double check the engine has oil, gas, and the kill switches are working.
- Matt tested the shear bolts and we discussed the outcome in the meeting. (Break at 36 ft-lbs.)
- Tensioner not being used: We mitigated this by adding slots in the runners and manually tightened the chain.
- SVN not working at the moment.
- 02 sensor placement. ( Plan to mitigate)
- Vibration: We plan on looking at the problem first the use equipment to mitigate.
- Kistler pressure sensor placement: (IN MSD 2)
- Trouble zeroing out the load cell: We plan on working on that with John.
For week 11:
- Need better timing/ordering for MSD 2. We should place names next to action items assigned.
- We need to find a way to validate each sensor, calibrate, and document.
- We should make the software in our timeline the same nomenclature.(lab view GUI)
- The costumer wants 1 screen with a tachometer. They also want to screen dump and output data to excel.
- In our timeline we need to state the software user interface is our end goal.
- We should keep having meetings weekly and meet with Deminco in the first week.
- Need a safety link for the chain.
- Test engine without chain attached to check vibration issues.
- Plan for MSD 2 (interface and integration)
- Copy the wiki code from edge for a backup.
- Complete all action items to run the dyno.
- Send winter quarter schedules to Jeff.
DeMinco action items
- Dyno allocation calendar.
- 11/18 in Dyno room to run the dyno.