P10221: Baja 1 (Baja Driveline Test Development)/public/
Table of Contents
Attendees: Brian Helm, Matt Tranter, Jeffrey Ryan,Chukwuchebem Orakwue
- Start time: : 6:00 pm
- End time: : 8:00 pm
- Went over the powerpoint for Friday's final design review.
- The large sprocket might be too big to work with the tensioner. The small sprocket still hasn't come in. We might have trouble machining it.
- Work on power point final review packet by Wednesday.
- Invite professors for next Fridays review.
- Need solid works drawings of each part.
- Get documentation about orders made so far.
- Design chain guard with OSHA considered(BRIAN)
- FEA of stand and verify(BRIAN)
- Risk and safety document (shear hub, chain guard, kill switch) (BRIAN)
- Sensor and data Ag. information (kill switch/ lab view)(CHUCK)
Stand (Jeff) Drive system (shear pins, chain links, safety links)(Matt)
- Update edge.
- Need dimensions for kistler threads. Also need to get another cylinder head for placement.
DeMinco action items
- PC access
- Dyno allocation calendar.
- Exhaust for dyno room (Rich Stein)